UKNCB are pleased to offer a Codification Premium Service for Industry customers who would like a bespoke and personalised service for obtaining a NATO Stock Number for their item(s).
UKNCB’s premium service will save you time and hassle by completing and managing your codification request from start to finish. All we need you to do is provide the source data.
• Save Time. Free up your resources for other things and leave it to us! There is no need for you to complete application forms or wait for login details. We will make sure the process runs smoothly.
• Dedicated team. UKNCB’s tasking team have a wealth of experience and will not only be completing your request and monitoring its progress but will also be on hand to provide support and answer any queries you may have.
• Straightforward fully comprehensive service. Customers who choose to use our premium service will experience an expert service form UKNCB direct – the sole authority for codification in the UK. There is no need to have a middleman or third-party company involved in this process. You won’t have to learn new systems or undertake training, making the process uncomplicated and hassle free for you.
1. We need you to complete the simple form which will load below once you confirm you meet the qualifying criteria for this service. You also need to attach the source data (technical drawing/description) for the item(s) being codified so that we can identify the item(s) correctly. Once we receive the form and source data you will receive an automated reply from UKNCB to confirm that we are working on your request.
2. After processing the request, we will send you a reference number and a link for payment.
3. Click on the payment link within the email we send you to make payment on the secure GOV UK Payment Platform.
4. Once payment is received we will arrange codification and send a confirmation email.
5. If any queries are raised during the NSN creation, we be in contact via email.
6. You will receive email confirmation once your codification is complete followed by a VAT receipt from UKNCB.
There is a charge per item for premium codification when the request originates from a commercial organisation. The cost is £85.00 per item + VAT up to 250 items and £120.00 per item + VAT for urgent requests. Companies wishing to codify items over 250 items are eligible for discounted pricing and should contact us for a quotation on 0141 224 2231 or email DESSEOCSCP-NCBemail@example.com with your requirements and we’ll get back to you.
To use our Codification Premium Service, you must meet the following qualifying criteria and agree to our Terms and Conditions. Before purchasing this service, you must tick all of the below boxes to confirm you meet the criteria.
1. I confirm that I am a UK manufacturer or a UK company who hold the design rights of the item(s) to be codified. Tick this box to confirm -
2. I confirm I have a UK NATO Commercial and Government Entity (NCAGE) code? Tick this box to confirm -
3. I confirm I have suitable source data (technical drawing/description) for the item(s) I want codified. Tick this box to confirm -
4. I confirm that the source data for the item(s) to be codified is unclassified and non-sensitive content. Tick this box to confirm -
5. I agree with the service Terms and Conditions. Tick this box to confirm -
Great! You have confirmed you meet the qualifying criteria for this service and agreed to our Terms and Conditions, let's do this!
Complete the below form with your details and attach associated source data/technical drawings for the item to be codified. Single zipped file only please and Send it to us!
We will ensure everything is in good order before emailing you a payment link with further instruction on how to complete your order. Once your payment has been received, your new NSN will be processed!
You will receive an email to confirm your new NSN has been generated and ready for you to use!
© Crown Copyright 2017-2018 | All Rights Reserved